KHA Small and Rural Hospital Forum to Meet
Friday, February 15, 2019 2:04 PM
The KHA Small, Rural and Critical Access Hospital (CAH) Forum will meet on March 4 at 2:00 p.m. (ET) via webinar/conference call. All small, rural and CAH CEOs, CFOs and COOs are invited to attend.
Agenda Topics Include
- Welcome and Roll Call
- Kentucky General Assembly Update – KHA Lobbying Team Member
- Federal Policy Update and Report on Washington DC Trip – Elizabeth Cobb
- Staffing Issues – KHA Solutions Group Partner Qualivis
- KHA Swing Bed Update and CAH Survey Results – Elizabeth Cobb
- EDie – ED Information Exchange Update and Post Acute Issues – CMT Technologies
- Upcoming Education Events
If you have information you would like to present or share, or you need to obtain participation information, please contact Elizabeth Cobb at KHA (firstname.lastname@example.org).