Improving MAT Care in Kentucky: Addiction Medicine and Recovery Conference
Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:33 PM
The Kentucky Society of Addiction Medicine will host a conference on June 29 in Lexington on Improving MAT in Kentucky. During this program, participants will learn about new research findings in the fields of addiction medicine. Attendees will learn about recent advances and current evidence-based approaches to understanding and treating substance use disorder and addiction. Attendees will acquire new knowledge and skills to improve the care of those with addiction.
The agenda's topics include:
- Is it Psychiatric or Substance Induced
- MAT in a Primary Care Setting
- Caring for the Displaced Chronic Pain Patient
- Kentucky's Political Climate and Addiction Treatment
- Next Phase of Contingency Management - Technology
- Potential Endocrinopathies with Chronic Opiate Usage
The program has been approved for 4.5 hours of HB1-approved CME credits.
To register visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/improving-mat-care-in-kentucky-tickets-61318310718.