Director of Data Analytics Position Available at KHA
Monday, September 16, 2019 2:12 PM
The Kentucky Hospital Association is actively recruiting a Director of Data Analytics, who will be responsible for conducting KHA’s research and data analysis activities. This position will also be responsible for a wide variety of health care data analysis and preparation of reports to assist the membership and to support the Association’s representation and advocacy function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Oversee claims-related data exchange programs and projects with other state associations.
- Perform analytical audits of KHA claims data for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Prepare white papers and other analysis and reports for the membership on various topics using KHA Claims Data and other data sources.
- Perform data analyses and prepare reports to support health policy analysis, representation, advocacy and planning as directed by the Vice President of Data and Health Information Services, Vice President of Financial Policy, Vice President of Member Services or the President.
- Provide customer support for KHA InfoSuite and other products in the KHA Data Center.
- Provide technical assistance to members on the KHA InfoSuite product and produce special reports for members upon request.
- Actively market KHA data products and services to members.
- Produce related data reports for hospitals, including, but not limited to, Patient Origin Report, selected sections of the annual Hospital Statistics, CEO Dashboard and Annual Workforce Survey.
- Direct and conduct complex analyses and assist KHA staff in the design of surveys and statistical analysis of data.
- Conduct analyses and develop reports from discharge database on trends in prevalence of disease, hospital utilization and service needs.
- Integrate information in health care databases to produce useful management reports.
For further details, view the job posting on LinkedIn or contact Sharon Perkins at KHA (email@example.com).